Saturday, August 31, 2013

Everybody Wins!

Sandy Bartholomew Steen has had a contest running for the past seven or eight weeks. Enter your drawings of her tangles to win one of her new Tangle Card Packs.  I entered all but one.  This last one was to use Gewgle, a funny play on google eyes, this is what it looks like:


You can see all the entries HERE.  Sandy is so generous she deemed all entries winners!  Thank you for all the "likes" on my silly picture, you are all very kind.

This tangle comes from her Tangle Card Pack for Kidz. "This pack of cards has tons of great, non-juvenile, patterns in it", says Sandra. "The "Kidz" just means that there are some Lilah Beans integrated into the pack." 

Speaking of Kidz, she also has a sister blog for Kids HERE Go check it out as there is a contest running there for all ages "Tag your I-T-T-T!."  I may have to go find some tags. I think I have some hanging around here some place.

Have fun this holiday weekend with your kids or grandkids or the neighbors kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment