Saturday, June 8, 2013

Challenge #121 Birds on a Wire


I am entering this challenge "under the wire".  Sorry, could not resist.  Here it is Saturday afternoon and the deadline for entrees is Saturday night. I heave spent this week attending functions, seeing friends, raising a glass or two and splitting my time between Boston and Maine.  I found time this morning to create a tile for this weeks challenge tangle brought to us by Mary Kissel, CZT - and you can see her step outs on her blog here.

At first sight this tangle was not pleasing to my eye, but I think I just did not like being restricted to using it as a repeating pattern on a line, just not right now.  Lately I have been experimenting with stacking and thought I would try birds in a stack instead.

The tile has a lot going on, stacking, organic garden, birds in various forms, but I had fun creating it and I hope you enjoy a bit of unconventionality! 

Bumper, Chainlea, Cat-kin, Birds on a Wire, Henna Drum, Vigne


6 comments:

  1. I think I can see the fun you had drawing this. I like the different approach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this, makes me smile. Such delightful characters and parties going on in this little world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this one is so fun and original!
    I like you little stacked garden a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tile has a fun story to tell!

    ReplyDelete