Monday, May 29, 2017

Diva Challenge #317 Picture as String

Wow! Time flies. It has been seven months since I have posted here. I have been busy and hope to share some new things with you. This year I am excited about exploring book making, Gelli printing and journaling with mixed media.

But first we will start with Diva's 317th Challenge of "picture as a string." I saw my first blue bird while down in Virginia where I was helping my sister out after she fell and broke her arm. She is well, on the mend now and I am just recently home so this tile will be a good reminder of where I was when I first spotted this lovely bird.


Eastern Blue Bird, Diva Dance, Antidots, Mooka, and Bubbles

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely bird! As a bird AND Zentangle fan this tile really speaks to me. You tangled a really lovely new home for this little fellow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow did you take the photograph yourself. What lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog was absolutely fantastic!
    Great deal of great information & this can be useful some or maybe the other way.
    Keep updating your blog,anticipating to get more detailed contents.
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete