Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Challenge #286 Dreamcatcher Tangle by Daniel Lamothe

This weeks challenge by the Diva is a "use my tangle" challenge. Dreamcatcher is a tangle that was introduced by Daniel Lamothe and his step outs can be found HERE.

I was so taken by this tangle I started on it right away only to realize that I did not start in the center of the tile. I was going to pitch it, but I hate wasting tiles and in the end, I like it, with all it's wonkiness!




Dreamcatcher filled with Yincut

12 comments:

  1. It doesn't matter that the dreamcatcher is not right in the middle, on the contrary, it gives your tile a special look that I really like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this dreamcatcher with the open spaces in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too like the asymmetric effect of the off centre motif. I think iy looks great just as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful schading aand highlights :-) Gudrun s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! I love it off-set like that;-) Beautifully executed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always like the wonkiness! Great tile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I prefer tangles to be offset this way. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Off centre is interesting, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dreamcatcher is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog was absolutely fantastic!
    Great deal of great information & this can be useful some or maybe the other way.
    Keep updating your blog,anticipating to get more detailed contents.
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete