Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Challenge #233 "Zenith"

It is so nice to have the Diva back from vacation. Did you see I met her! It was very exciting. She is a hoot and she was successful at even getting me to dance, well, chair dance. It's a thing! Ask the Diva.

The newest tangle from Zentangle Headquarters is Zenith. You can find step outs HERE. It is a fairly easy tangle to draw but I believe the tangelations may be far reaching. I never look at the entries at Iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com before I finish my tile, but I bet there will be at least 100 different styles.

Here is my entry for this week:


Because I booked myself up for so many things this year I have started to combine my challenges. This weeks Square One tangle is yincut. So here Zenith is the border to yincut the center.

7 comments:

  1. this is really nice and the 3D effect is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great puffy Yincut (ok IOW great dimensional look!) and I like the orbs in Zenith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your border and the shading on Yincut really makes this come alive. Looks like you can touch the puffiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It looks like a really comfy cushion! Your Zenith with the round centers is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sparkle on your yincut and the zenith border is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful frame! Love the tile!

    ReplyDelete