Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I missed last weeks challenge and I was feeling pressure to complete this weeks challenge using the tangle "groovy" by Eden Hunt. It is a wavy, fun tangle but, I think my mind was wondering and my groove got off on the wrong direction.  I will need more practice on this one in a time and space when thoughts are not crowding my mind.  I was focused on completion rather then practice.

This is the first time I have used 2-N-5 by Anita Roby-Lavery which I really enjoyed and I do like these to tangles together.





  Reposted with heavier shading. A bit of an improvement. Thank you Joni!




7 comments:

  1. Very nice work, perhaps a bit of shading would make it even more special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your groove was perfect with the groovy, that is what gives the pattern life. I can see the movement in your ZT and I love the 2-N-5. I have never seen it before, but it does marry well with the groovy pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a gentle groovy tangle! Flowing and straight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat how your groovy lays over the 2-n-5. I do like them together. I like it with shading. I always forget to use shading, and am not sure in my tangles how to do it and not have it look messy. Yours is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the flowiness of your Groovy. You have a beautiful, light touch to your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the shading really makes it pop! I like 2-n-5 with groovy. It's not a tangle I'm familiar with.

    ReplyDelete